Admission and Transfer Process
Admission Process (Nursery - Grade 1)
We want to greet and thank you for your interest in St. George’s College. Choosing our school to apply for your children is a very important decision that they must make as a family and we want them to have the necessary information. The education of children is a shared task between the family and the school. This is why we are required to work together for the education and well-being of your children.
For this reason, we ask that before starting the application process, you carefully read the information we provide on our website. Here you will find our mission and vision, the strategic objectives that we have set ourselves as well as the profile of the student and the family. They will also find information about the programs we have, the calendars and the most important activities we carry out.
We hope that our website allows you to learn about the proposal of St George’s College and can make an informed decision when choosing our school. The following are the details of the Admission process 2021, 2022 and 2023 for Nursery, Prekinder and Kindergarten. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The required age of the children is as follows:
Nursery: 3 years old by March 31 of the application year
Prekinder: 4 years old by March 31 of the application year
Kindergarten: 5 years old by March 31 of the application year
- If they are parents of the school, enter with your username and password to register as an applicant. They can use the password of dad or mom. If you are not yet a school family, you must first enter the website and register. They will receive in their email a username and password that will allow them to continue with the process.
- Complete the Income Application and Family Survey online. (The Admission Office will print it and attach it to the file).
- Download and complete the Proof of Commitment and the Proof of information about the payment of income fees for the year in which your best child is applying. The documents to be delivered are the following:
a. Copy of the payment voucher of s /. 310 soles, for the rights of the Vacancy Application Process (Indicating the applicant’s full name, grade and year to which he is applying to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This payment is not subject to return.
- Banks Current Accounts
- Banks Current Accounts
b. Color photocopies of the DNI of the child and of both parents.
c. Proof of Commitment and Proof of information about the payment of income fees for the year in which your best child is applying. The signature must match the signature that appears on your ID.
d. Credit Evaluation*:
At the time of applying, the following documents will be requested as support for regular income (both parents).
- For dependent workers: Copy of the remuneration payment slips for the last 3 months.
- For freelancers: Receipts for fees for the last three months and last Annual Affidavit. If you have other income, you must attach the respective support.
*The school reserves the right to request a joint guarantor.
The documents should be sent to the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Admission Office will verify that the documentation is complete and will send you a confirmation email within a maximum period of three business days.
To continue in the process, the documents submitted are required to be complete. If the documentation is incomplete, they will be given a maximum period of one week to regularize the pending. Failure to do so, the application will be void.
Depending on the priority and availability of vacancies, the school will communicate with families via email to give them the corresponding date for the family interview.
Both parents must attend the interview. If they do not attend, at most they will be rescheduled the appointment only once. If they do not attend a second time, the next family will be given the opportunity based on priority.
In a maximum period of one week the school will communicate with the families to provide them with the results of their Admission process.
All inquiries will be dealt with prior coordination with the Admission Office and any request must be submitted in writing, within the indicated deadlines.
Vacancy availability will be updated regularly. The new vacancies that are presented will be assigned according to the priority criteria.
The school will communicate with the families who successfully complete the process (complete documentation and interview). Those that do not get a vacancy will be included in a waiting list, in case an available vacancy occurs.
The payment of the entrance fee for the Nursery, Pre Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First grade admission process 2020 and 2021 is S /. 27,500 soles.
Entrance fees paid are not refundable. The aforementioned provision is subject to the provisions of Emergency Decree 002-2020 and its Regulations, when they come into force.
Families who are assigned a vacancy must cancel the admission fee within 7 calendar days, counted from the date of sending the email confirming the vacancy assignment. Once the payment has been made, they must send a copy of the voucher or the proof of transfer to the emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the voucher and in the mail all the data of the applicant (names full, age, grade and year to which you apply). Any request or query about this aspect can be directed to the Admission Office, before the expiration of the indicated period. To formalize the entry of your child, you must make the payment of the entrance fee.
For any additional questions you can write to email@example.com or to the following phone: 975515005 – 992871553
Evaluations for transfer students (Grade 2-Grade 11)
As a first step you should send a scan to the email firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Copy of the last Report card of the last 2 years of the degree to which you wish to apply.
- Copy of the Identity Document card (ID) in colour of the applicant.
- Report of democratic coexistence of the school of origin.
- Only for foreign students: Ministerial or Directorial Resolution where official transcripts of studies abroad are revalidated.
After the documents are submitted, they will go under the Academic Department’s revision.Admission will be approved and may begin the Admission process.
- You must enter our website: www.stgeorgescollege.edu.pe. Then, click on the Admission tab and choose the Online Admission option.
- You will enter your information as a New Family (if you are a family of the school, you must enter with your username and password in families of the school) and immediately you will receive a username and password to your email and then complete the application for admission and the family survey online. Both documents will later be printed by the Admission department.
- To continue with the process, you must send the following documents to the email: email@example.com
• Photocopies of the ID card in color of your minor child and both parents.
• Copy of the payment voucher for the rights of the Vacancy Application Process of 310 soles.
• Student’s history. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents)
• Proof of Admission Commitment. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents)
• Proof of receipt of payment of entrance fees. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents).
- Credit Evaluation*:
- For dependent workers:
Simple copy of the last three months’ income pay slips
- For independent workers:
Receipts or Pay slips of the last three months and the last Income Tax Payment receipt. In case there are other sources of income, please attach the provable documents.
*The school reserves the right to request a solidarity guarantor.
Your child’s school transcripts must be apostilled in the Peruvian Consulate in the country of residence. Once in Peru, the documents must be presented to the Ministry of Education (MINEDU), requesting the validation of the grade(s) studied, afterwards the Ministerial Resolution together with the respective revalidation will be issued. The use of the vacancy, is subject to a MINEDU Ministerial resolution, where official transcripts of studies abroad are revalidated. For further information visit the MINEDU official website: www.minedu.gob.pe
The applicant’s parents will spend an interview with a school representative.
The process of Admission for transfer is determined by the availability of vacancies, also subject to the result obtained in the interview with the parents and the adequacy of the family profile to the school. Bear in mind that the entrance to the degree that postulates a transfer is subject to the promotion of current degree and the report of approved democratic coexistence; all this at the end of the school year of the school of origin.
They will be given one week after the whole process, as long as all the applicant’s documents are complete. In case the applicant reaches the vacancy, he will have 7 calendar days to cancel the entry fee and secure his vacancy.
Once the vacancy has been reached and the entrance fee has been canceled, the entrant will be scheduled for a comprehensive evaluation in which different areas will be considered including academic (mathematical, language and English), psychological and family aspects. According to the results, if the school considers reinforcing a course, parents will be summoned to sign a letter of agreement.
For any additional questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to (511) 445-8147 extension numbers 212; 131 or 130.